1. Any information provided by users will be collected and stored according to strict security and confidentiality standards.
2. Personal data provided by the users is collected via ethical and legal means for one or more purposes, which are informed to the users.
3. Users will be advised in advance that their data will be collected and may choose whether they wish to provide said data under the responsibility of said user, who will be aware of the consequences of their decision.
4. Unless MZ Asia-Pacific receives a legal or judicial order, said data will never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
6. MZ Asia-Pacific shall maintain the integrity of the information provided by the visitors to this website.
7. This website contains links or frames from other sites that may or may not be MZ Asia-Pacific partners and associates. These links and frames are made available merely to provide further benefits to the users of this website. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that MZ Asia-Pacific has full knowledge, is in full agreement with or is liable for said frames and links or for the respective content. Accordingly, MZ Asia-Pacific is not liable for any damages or losses caused by the use of said links or frames.
8. Whenever third parties are contracted to provide support services, they are required to adhere to MZ Asia-Pacific‘s privacy standards.
(*) Cookie: small file placed in your computer to track movements on websites.